Tuesday 19 April 2011

Of Readers and Blog Colour Background

Thank you for the several comments to my private e-mail account in light of the various posts I have been publishing in this blog.

Some are very enlightened, some cheeky, while most are clearly of readers who are so informed of many issues in this country. As I wrote some months ago, I dont publish readers' comments, simply because I got many things I do during the day. I often write either late in the day of do most of writing over the weekend.

I, however read all the comments. Maybe sometime in the future, i will let the blog become more interactive, not now though.

I changed the background of the blog this week - i suppose i am getting too old for bright papers and pages .Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment